This portfolio contains several BEFORE & AFTER shots of a remodeling project in South Tampa. Romarooms first remodeled the small cottage located on this lot. Years later, the owner of the lot and her daughter decided to raze the cottage and build a multi-generational home, complete with a mother-in-law wing. Check out first the cottage transformation and then the brand new build after the cottage was razed.
Click on photo tiles below to view full images.
In the first transformation, Roma’s focus was primarily on:
- Bringing character to the home’s exterior by lightening the home’s paint color, installing a white picket fence, & adding colorful low-maintenance landscaping
- Giving the bathroom a complete makeover to create a fresh & clean look
In the second transformation, Roma’s focus was primarily on:
- Selecting which furnishings to keep based on the collection of multiple generations
- Creating functional spaces for all members of the family by working with the blueprints ahead of the move in
- Using bright and warm elements for a modern and comfortable family feel